Carer Awareness Training
Care for the Carers are providing a programme of free Carer Awareness Training as part of our Building Carer Friendly Communities initiative.
- Tuesday 31st January 2017: The Hillcrest Centre, Bay Vue Rd, Newhaven 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 8th February 2017: 3VA, Saffrons Road, Eastbourne 9:30-12:30
- Friday 3rdth March 2017: Southwater Area Community Centre, Stainsby Street, St Leonards-on-Sea 9:30-12:30
This training session is for:
- Professionals working either in a business or an organisation with in East Sussex
- Health professionals
- Those supporting or would like to get involved in supporting their neighbourhood or local community
See below for more information on our Carer Awareness Training
Pop Up Carers Centre
Come along and speak to a Carer Support Worker for free information, advice and support.
- Thursday 9th February 2017: The Hillcrest Centre, Bay Vue Rd, Newhaven, BN9 9LH 9:00-12:00
- Friday 24th February 2017: St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Broadwater Way, Eastbourne BN22 9PZ 12:00-2:30
For more information call us on 01323 738390
There are a number of courses planned for 2017 including Mindfulness, Cookery, “Shine” (managing stress), Creative Writing, Art Therapy and Wellness Recovery Action Planning.
For more information please visit our Carers Toolkit page.